Easy Twitter Feed Widget
Easy Twitter Feed Widget plugin uses the Twitter Widget without creating an API to display tweets on your WordPress site. There is no need to create Twitter application. Easy Twitter Feed Widget Plugin provides a nice interface to implement your tweets in an easy way.
If you are planning to display tweets on your blog’s sidebar without bells and whistles than our plugin can be your ideal choice.
You can get your twitter timeline by one of the following two methods.
- Twitter Username
- Twitter Widget ID
How to get Twitter Widget ID:
- Sign In to your Twitter Account
- Go to Settings > Widgets > Create new
- Click Create Widget button
- You can copy the Widget ID from Browser Address Bar e.g. 419173025219799552
- OR You can copy the Widget ID from the given HTML under the Widget Preview i.e. data-widget-id=”419173025219799552″
- Easy to Setup
- Easy to Use
- Multisite Support
- Plugin Options
- Responsive Layout
- Sidebar Widget
- Translation Ready
- Unlimited List